Here is your recipe sneak peek!
The recipe card will be “pretty” with a picture once I get the actual post completed and published for everyone to see.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Additional Time 10 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
- 3 large red peppers
- 2-3 habanero peppers
- 5 cups white sugar
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 1 (3oz) envelope liquid pectin
- Remove stems from all the peppers. Cut half of the peppers in half and remove the seeds by scraping them out with a small spoon. Place the peppers into a food processor and pulse 7 to 8 times to roughly chop peppers.
- In a large pot over medium-high heat combine the peppers and sugar and vinegar. Bring it to a rolling boil.
- Add pectin and return to a rolling boil.
- You want to leave it until it reaches a temperature of about 221 (took about 10 minutes). Stirring frequently. Skim foam from jelly with a large spoon.
- Transfer to clean jars. Water bath for 10 minutes.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 215Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 7mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 1gSugar: 51gProtein: 0g